Waterproof Solder Wire Connectors Kit
- Wide Application – Can be ideal use in marine and automobile applications
- Easy to Use – No need to crimp, just heat then complete. An easy one-step connection of wires, soldered, insulated, and sealed
- Fantastic Design – Dual-walled design ensures a waterproof seal and prevents wire corrosion. Outside polyolefin tubing provides insulation and improves pullout strength; Hot melt adhesive & solder inside ensures wires are tightly connected and avoids wires slipping out of the terminal.
- Convenient – Specific color for Specific size, easy to identify and pick up for use. The transparent sleeve provides precise inspection when strip and insert wires inside
How to Use:
- Prepare wires
- Select correct heat shrinkable butt connector
- Strain the wires and fix them into the prefixed solder sleeve
- Evenly heat the connector by heat gun until absolutely melted and fully recovered
- Remove the connector from the heat gun and wait for it cooled
- Material: Tinned copper
- Colors & Size:
White Connectors (26-24 AWG)
Red Connectors (22-18 AWG)
Blue Connectors (16-14 AWG)
Yellow Connectors (12-10 AWG)
- FAST AND SIMPLE PROCESS – One-Step solder and seal process for all your connections.
- WATERPROOF – The insulation tubing has a unique dual-walled design; polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive inside. When heat is applied, polyolefin tubing reduces in size, and the adhesive flows inside the insulation. Dual walled tubing ensures a waterproof seal and prevents wire corrosion.
Return & Warranty
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 7 to 20 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.